Sunday 31 May 2020

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.


      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing this position, kindly run a blidscan on your receiver to get the channels. The channels include the following:
 * Trace Urban HD
* Trace Sports Stars HD
* MyZen TV HD
* Duck TV HD
 * My ZEN TV HD
 * My Documentary HD
* My Laab Wa Jad HD
   Join our telegram channel on latest updates on satellite TV channels globally. Kindly click the links below to join Click to join Century Sat global Satellite Telegram channel.
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...