Tuesday 12 April 2016

How to restore your Strong Decoder to Factory Reset.


   Sometimes, your Decoder might be malfunctioning or the decoder might be functioning in unusual way or manner. Before you run to a decoder repairer or engineer, it might be necessary to run factory reset. Beware that if you run factory reset on your decoder, all previously adjusted setting and channel program will be completely wipe out. The decoder will start from the scratch. If you know you cannot re-enter your frequency and scan for previously wipe out channels, don't even try to restore your Strong decoder to factory reset. Also, beware that performing factory reset always can damage your decoder. Below are the procedure to restore your Strong decoder to factory reset.
1.  Press MENU on your remote control.
2. Move to SYSTEM SETTING and press OK.
3. Go to DATABASE reset and click on your remote control.
4. Enter pin code which is usually (0000).
5. Move to FACTORY RESET and press OK on your remote control.
6. Move to YES and click OK on your remote control.
    When you do that every settings, channels on your decoder will be completely wipe out and every thing will become new like the first day you bought it. Again, if you know you cannot re-enter your satellite name and frequency and finally scan for the previously wipe out channels, please don't perform factory reset on your Strong decoder. Thank you for choosing Century Sat. Better is not good enough, the best is yet to come.

5 comments:

  1. My pin code for factory reset has been changed how can I change it back

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I reset my password

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reset mine can't get the network for Thor again

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pin code for factory reset has been changed how can I change it back, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My decoder is showing"boot" how can I resolve it

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...