Wednesday 31 August 2016

Kwese Sports has move to Intelsat 22 @ 72.1 degree East and stop transmission on Belintersat 1 @ 51.5 E.

     Kwese Sports has move once again to another satellite. Kwese Sport started transmission on Belintersat 1 @ 51.5 degree East few days ago. The Sport channels has stop transmission on Belintersat 1 and has moved to a new satellite, Intelsat 22 @ 72.1 degree East C band western Hemisphere beam with frquency 3742 L 13930. There are other Africa channnels on this position. 

3 comments:

  1. I got the satellite and only ebc channels is working I can't find other channels can you help me? I live in Ethiopia

    ReplyDelete
  2. No other channel on that position. The chennels there are EBC Ethiopia, Kwese sport. Kwese sport left initially but they are back now. Blindscan you decoder to get it. for biss key to open Kwese sport, visit my prevuois publicatons. http://centurybest.blogspot.com.ng/2016/08/kwese-sports-now-on-belintersat-1-515.html

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...