Saturday 16 June 2018

A new television channel, HTV have resumed transmission on Multi TV position.

  A new Ghana based television channel named HTV have resumed transmission on Multi TV/Broadcom package, Badr 7 @ 26 degree East Ku band North/west Africa beam with frequency 10970 V 27500.
      The following channels are currently on Broadcom/Media 7 package:
* Volta HD
* Channel I
* 1990 TV
* Capital TV
* Kumawood TV
* Nhyira TV
* Sofoa  TV
* Covenant TV
* Agricbiz TV
* HTV
* Solution TV
* Nation TV
* Guidance TV
   Visit CENTURY SAT 2 for global updates on pay TV packages.
        Join CENTURY SAT TELEGRAM GROUP for latest updates on free to air channel.

1 comment:

  1. @ Kaashvi Mohan, nice hearing from you.I have visited your blog and I found out you are equally doing a great job. I keep visiting, with time we will talk further. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...