Sunday 6 December 2015

Continental Digital Media (Continental Decoder) is yet to announced its new satellite.

    Many of our visitors have been sending email to me demanding to know what happened to Continental Decoder, which owns the best free to air channels on Amos 5. I have written on an article, where I explained vividly about Amos 5 sudden lost in space. Since November 21 when AMOS 5 suddenly disappeared from space, Continental Digital Media, one of the companies using Amos 5 satellite to reach their customers and viewers has been off air since then. On 3rd December, 2015, the company released a statement through its Facebook page saying they had tested their channels on another satellite and they will keep on updating its viewers and customers as its progress on the migration to another satellite. This come after the company failed to start broadcasting on December 1st as they earlier promised. So far, Continental Decoder has not announced its new satellite and I have been researching daily to know if they have migrated but they have not. I sent email to them through its website but they didn't reply my email. I will update you guys immediately they migrated. Continue visiting our site for update. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...