Thursday 24 December 2015

New frequency for Star Movie plus, Star entertainment plus, Star Music, Star TV, Citizen TV K24, KTN.


   I am writing this for the benefit of our visitors who are new to Century Sat. I checked my traffic sources today and discovered that many people are searching for " Star movie plus new frequency". I have  written on this before but many visitors still continue to google search it. Due to the collapsed of Amos 5, Continental Media Service which own the best channels on Amos 5 decided to move its channels to Abs 3 @ 3 degree west. Frequency: 11150 V 45000.  Read here on how to track ABS 3 @ 3 degree west ( Star movie plus new satellite).

7 comments:

  1. I noticed the signal of star TV Africa has gone of today Sunday 10th January, 2016 at about 1300hrs Nigerian time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not at home to check what you said on my TV. They will come back. It do happen when they were in Amos 5.

      Delete
    2. I am not at home to check what you said on my TV. They will come back. It do happen when they were in Amos 5.

      Delete
    3. the signal for hd channel is there but no vidio or scramble channel. free channels work correctely

      Delete
  2. Iam havin free to air receiver was using amos five but non using abs 3 but from 16/1/2016 it is scrambling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Cavin, pls visit the main blog to know why. I have written article on that. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Mr Cavin, pls visit the main blog to know why. I have written article on that. Thank you.

      Delete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...