Sunday 17 January 2016

A new television channel (Gotel Africa) has started transmission on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5 degree east.



    A new television channel (Gotel Africa ) has started transmission on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5 degree east. Frequency: 12682 H 26657.  Gotel Africa is owned by former Nigeria Vice President, Atiku Abubakar. According to the management of the channel, Gotel Africa will be the Aljazeera of Africa. You can also watch Kunngana Africa TV, Botswana TV, Nollywood, I film, CT Live beat, Press TV, France 24, Citizen TV and other channels on this position. GET THE FREQUENCY HERE. With respect to Continental decoder, I have received hundreds of mail, asking me what is happening to them. I will write an article on that soon after I complete my finding, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...