Tuesday 12 January 2016

Continental Decoder has started transmission on Eutelsat 3 B @ 3.1 degree east with over 40 channels.





    Continental digital media based in Tanzania (Continental Decoder) has started transmission on Eutelsat 3B @ 3.1 degree east. Frequency: 11150 V 45000. Channels available on this frequency are:
 1.  ITV Tanzania
 2. EATV
 3. TBC 1
 4. Channel 10
 5. Cloud TV
 6. Capital TV
 7. Star Bungle Tanzania
 8. Star Documentary
 9. Star Drama
 10. Star Entertainment
 11. Star Kids
 12. Star Movies Plus
 13. Star Muzik
 14. Star Newsline
 15. Star Sports
16. Star Tollywood
17. KTN Kenya
 18. NTV Kenya
 19 Citizen TV Kenya
 20. K24 Kenya
 21. DW TV
 22. Franc 24
 23. Aljazeera
 24. VOA
 25. BBC
 26 CCTV News
 27. CCTV Documentary
 28. Emmanuel TV
 29. Hope Channel
 30. Morning Star
 31. Africa TV2
 32. Landscape HD
 33. Fashion box HD
 34. Fast & Fun Box HD
 35. Film Box Africa
 36. Film Box Art house
 37. 360 Tune Box
 38. Fight Box HD
 39. Mid screen Box
 40. Star TV.

8 comments:

  1. Pls my continental channels in ABS 3 degree west is writing services not available,wat can I do to make it showing tanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls my continental channels in ABS 3 degree west is writing services not available,wat can I do to make it showing tanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have to wait and see if thing will change. If it didn't change, then u can track them on their new sat which you have read above. Moreover, continental decoder is moving to pay TV, according to their Facebook page which enlightened people how to subscribe in Tanzania. Not all Continental channels will be free very soon if not now. Monitor it from now till Friday and report back to me please. Presently, I am in Port Harcourt. I cannot check my decoder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...is this symbol rate correct

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to buy continental decodar on congo lubumbashi I cane youse it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everybody
    I'm located in Burundi Bujumbura
    I have some questions.so the list is acceptable on continental Decoder or is any decoder for example New Model HD
    Ok thanks a lot.
    Steven Fundi from Burundi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everybody
    I'm located in Burundi Bujumbura
    I have some questions.so the list is acceptable on continental Decoder or is any decoder for example New Model HD
    Ok thanks a lot.
    Steven Fundi from Burundi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello pls how can i buy continental decoder in nigeria or track star novies plus in particular. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...