Thursday 25 February 2016

A new channel ( MG TV) on test transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east ( Multi TV)

      A new TV channel ( MG TV) has started test transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east ( Multi TV) with frequency 11675 H 29987. Blind scan your decoder to receive the channel.
    Please for those who send email to me asking for assistance with respect to free to air channels, please, be patient with me. I will reply your mail soon. I do receives up to 150 email daily. Please be patient with me. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and may Allah richly bless and help you in all your endeavours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Millar.Century Sat is committed to serve you.

      Delete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...