Monday 22 February 2016

GBC24, GTV live, GTV Government, GTV Sport plus frequency is currently off air.

   GBC24 Ghana, GTV live Ghana, GTV Government Ghana, GTV, Cross TV, Gold TV and Cine plus are currently off air on Multi TV  due to what I believed is  technical problem. In the same way, Koga TV and GAT TV are still not working on Eutelsat 16A @ 16 degree east.
   Dear valued visitors, friends and family of Century Sat, My wife just put to bed yesterday ( Delivered a bouncing baby boy ). As a result of that, I couldn't have time to post latest updates on free to air television. Please, bear with me. Century Sat is committed to serve you.

1 comment:

  1. What can I do to be able watch the tournament on gtv sports plus

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...