Thursday 31 March 2016

A new TV channel ( Green TV ) is free on Multi TV position ( Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east)

     A new TV channel ( Green TV) has started transmission on Astra 2f @ 28.2 degree east ( Multi TV position) with frequency 11595 V 30008. Some television channels on Multi TV position are not currently showing video.The channels are ATV, BTV, Care TV, OBTV, Zoe TV, Elijah TV, Kessben TV. I believe, it might be technical problem because this not the first time such thing occur.
    In the same way, Yoruba Swaga and Boom TV ( newly added Boom TV channel not the old one) have been scrambled on Eutelsat 16A @ 16 degree east.
       I received e-mail from visitors of Century Sat asking me to try to state the dish size on any satellite I write about. It may not be easy to do so. The reason is that if I state the dish size of Astra 2f @  28.2 degree east in Ghana, Nigeria, then what of those people living in Kenya, Zambia and other parts of Africa which requires bigger dish to track Multi TV? It will not be possible for me state the dish size of every satellite because Century Sat has recieved visitors in over 130 countries so far and I would like to treats every countries equally. What you should have in mind is that most KU band satellites requires 60cm, 90cm and 1 metre dish. Most C band satellites requires 1.2 metres, 1.8 metres, 2.4 metres , 3 metres and 4 metres. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...