Sunday 22 May 2016

Century Sat recommended lnbs for tracking difficult satellites.


       Some people complained to me several time that they find it difficult to track Eutelsat/Nilesat 7 @ 7.3 degree West. This satellite host the famous MBC package which is free over Africa and Middle East. Satellite such as Eutelsat 9 @ 9 degree East is another satellite people find difficult to track. I will recommend some lnbs which I believe are effective in tracking satellite frequency. This time, I am hitting on Ku band lnbs not C band.  The lnbs are as follows:
1. Inverto Black Ultra lnb ( recommended for tracking MBC package and Eutelsat 9 East).
2. Fuji
3. Pauxis
4. Cruiser
5. Eurovision
6. Strong ( the one with short neck)
7. Discovery.
8. Starlife.
9. Eurostar
     For difficult satellites, such as MBC package, I recommend Inverto Black Ultra lnb or Fuji or Pauxis. Inverto Black Ultra lnb has been proven  to increased signal by 6% ahead of others. I was not paid to write this but just for the welfare of our visitors and friends, Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...