Saturday 21 May 2016

Nat Geo Wild is temporary free on Eutelsat 16 @ 16 degree East.



    Famous Wild Life channel ( Nat Geo Wild) is temporary free on Eutelsat 16 @ 16 degree East Ku band, Europe beam with frequency 11401 V 138465.
     In the same way, Top News TV has resumed transmission on Nilesat 201/ Eutelsat 7 @ 7 degree west with frequency 12033 H 27500.
     In other to get your questions answer quickly as possible and also to expresses your views and knowledge on satellite channels, we have decided to set up Whatsapp group forum. Honesty, for it has amazing for the past two days now we set up. Please, if you would like to join the Century Sat forum, just Whatsapp me and ask me to add you and it will be done. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great update all the time.

    Please can you teach me how to track satellite on the Euro beam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means the signal beam covers Europe not Africa. To get such signal in Africa, you might require 4 metres dish size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to add on my whatsapp but it did not appear

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...