Wednesday 21 December 2016

How to input Biss Key on Samtels ST1100 HD, Samtels ST-8000 plus HD, Samtels ST 2900, Samtels 7000 Galaxy HD Decoders..


 I want to enlightened some of our fans especially those live in the middle East and other parts of the world who uses Samtels receiver.
1. SAMTEL ST 1100 HD
* Press info button twice
* On the signal bar, press 1234
* Biss key options will display.
2. SAMTEL ST-8000 plus HD
* Press menu button
* click blue button on the remote control
* Biss key options will display.
3. SAMTEL ST 2900
* Press menu button
* Press 123456789
* Biss key options will display
4. SAMTEL 7000 Galaxy HD
* Press 9878 on your remote
* Code Edit and Twin protocol will display
* Select any channel you want to open
* Press OK
* press "0" button
* Biss key options will display.
  I hope this will help you. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. How do I input biss key in strong srt 4940 decoder. I follow the directions for strong you gave in previous post but it doesn't work for my decoder.
    Thanks very much for the good work.
    I check everyday to see anything posted new and I tell you, they are really helpful tips here. Especially then TV stations tips
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls is Badr 6 (arab sat) still working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls is Badr 6 (Arab Sat) stil working, I have tried 2 nail it witout Sucess. Tanx alot

    ReplyDelete

My Documentary HD, Zen TV HD, Trace Sports Star HD, Trace Urban, Duck TV HD, Myzen TV HD are free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East.

      My HD package are currently airing free on Badar 6 @ 26 degree East Ku band with frequency 12360 V 27500. If your dish is facing t...